Stay ahead of others, improve your testing experience and go digital
Computer Based Test (CBT) Software
our CBT Software, your school is many steps ahead of others. This
Software can be used in different environments such as in Education
(Exams & Test), Training & Development, Recruitment &
Aptitude Test and Business settings.
- Students take the test with their Name,
Class and Picture display while test is ongoing. They can check their
results after taken the test (if you want them to see results, otherwise they won’t see it)
- With just a glance at Admin homepage, you see total questions available, number of test/exam, number of Admin and Students.
- With just a single click, you can Add, Edit & Delete the following: Admin User, Students (single or bulk students), Classes, Subjects, Questions (single or bulk questions), and Test/Exam (with option to enable or disable, display results to students or not, retake the test/exam or not).
- Display students with their details including passport.
- Promote individual student from one class to another or promote all students in a class to another class with just a click (once you add students, you don’t need to re-add such students again till they graduate from your school). Once you promote a student or class, it will be recorded in a promotion log in order to keep tracks of promotion.
- Check Results of all students in all
tests and see those who passed or failed, results can be deleted but it
will be recorded in the logs that such result was deleted by a
particular admin (to promote transparency).
- Admin login page is double protected
with password and security key. Admin user can change his/her own
password and security key once login in.
- And many more features you may preferred to add.
Candidate need not have prior computer experience for this CBT.
What are the benefits of converting your exam from Paper Based to Computer Based
- Computer Based Testing does not consume
time. CBT is an efficient way to provide a secure, fast and stress-free
testing while significantly enhancing the candidate experience.
- Reduced costs for many elements of the testing life-cycle
- Improved consistency and reliability (machine marking is much more reliable than human marking)
- Improved impartiality (machine marking does not 'know' the candidate so does not favour nor make allowances for minor errors)
- Instant result to candidate (if you choose to display it to them in your settings)
- Greater storage efficiency - Tens of
thousands of answer scripts can be stored on a server compared to the
physical space required for paper scripts.
- Administration and scoring efficiency
- Improved test confidentiality and prevent leakages
- Faster and more controlled test process with shorter response time
- Faster decision-making as the result of immediate scoring and reporting
- Unbiased test administration and scoring
- Increased candidate experience and satisfaction
- Evolutionary step towards future testing methodologies
A networked Computer system